top of page

Supervision Services

Washington Licensure

As a WA approved supervisor, I provide clinical supervision to associate level therapists seeking licensure in WA. Depending on the mental health discipline (for instance social work), associate level therapists may be required to receive a portion of their supervision hours from a supervisor with their license type. More information on supervision requirements can be found at

Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS)

As an IAEDP approved supervisor, I offer supervision/consultation for providers who are seeking their Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS) credential through the International Association for Eating Disorder Professionals (IAEDP). I can offer 100% of the required supervision hours to mental health providers and a portion of required supervision hours to providers in other fields (for instance dietitians). I can provide supervision for CEDS to providers licensed in any state. For more information on the CEDS certification through IAEDP visit

I offer free consultations for therapists interested in supervision to determine if we are a good match for supervision. Some therapists are seeking licensure in WA and also pursuing their CEDS. I can offer dual supervision when appropriate.

 Virtual Therapy in Washington, Pennsylvania and Ohio

bottom of page